- Myth: You can block bullets with a sword if you are skilled enough.
- FACT: You can possibly (unlikely) block bullets with your sword but the bullet will shatter and then spread out into little pieces hitting eveything behind the sword, like say, the person using the sword. Or, if the gun is a shotgun, break the sword in half an send the large sharp upper half into the user's body. Plus, the pellets will probably spread around the sword. That's assuming you CAN react to a 700-800 m/s fast bullet fired from a rifle, and also that your hand is fast enough to block 4-8 bullets coming from an automatic rifle at you every second...
- Myth: You don't have to reload a sword, therefore you can use it forever.
- FACT: You must constantly wipe your sword clean of blood and sharpen it, otherwise it will chip and rust away, and then you will have to beg your mom for money so you can buy another shitty weaboo sword off of the internet.
- Myth: Guns are cowardly because you can kill people from a distance; swords take real skill to use.
- FACT: You will not be complaining about a gun's skill level when you have a bullet in your chest or head. Guns can kill at long range, but hitting the thing takes skill.
- Myth: You can run up to a guy with a gun real fast and slice him with your sword before he even gets his gun out.
- FACT: An attempt to do this will result in death on your part, unless you are invisible.
oh and props to ED